White Dragon Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chat
http://www.ranklists.com/yugioh/cgi-bin/rankem.cgi?action=in&id=alduin

2 posters

Clarinetncleats admission

clarinetncleats
    clarinetncleats

<b>Number of Posts</b> Number of Posts : 2
    <b>Activity Points</b> Activity Points : 3
    <b>Reputation</b> Reputation : 1
    DN Username : Clarinetncleats
    In Good Standing

admission - Clarinetncleats admission Empty Clarinetncleats admission

Post by clarinetncleats Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:08 pm

Sup, I'm Clarinetncleats

1. What is your Date of Birth?
    May 9, 1989

2. How long have you been Dueling?
    For 4 years.

3. What would you rate your skill level as?
    Probably about 3-Intermediate

4. What are your favorite Archetypes to use?
    I like Synchron deck, Slifer, and Obelisk, but I really enjoy having a deck with cards that are not exclusive of any Archetypes. I find that they are more fun to play with, DEFINITELY more fun to play against, and allow for more unique combo opportunities.

5. What do you plan to get out of this Academy?
    Um probably mostly advice. I am not a super hardcore duelist and while i can hold my own in a fair fight, I have a lot to learn.

6. What is your favorite Classical Element?
    One that is all to often overlooked: Electricity

7. In two to three sentences, describe yourself. What are your best qualities?
    Um I play yugioh mostly as a hobby. I started liking yugioh when i started watching yugioh gx. Um... i also play clarinet (hence "Clarinet") and soccer (hence "cleats").

8. Hot, Cold, Wet, or Dry?
    ...Please hold...

9. How did you find us? Who recruited you?
    I dueled Dragunity knights earlier today on Dueling Network. We played a best 3 out of 5 tournament in which I won 3 to 2. He just pm'd me and asked me if I wanted to join.

I hope you accept me and place me in the appropriate dorm. I'm sure I'll enjoy the experience. Thanks.
    Alduin Bane
    Alduin Bane
    Dovah
    Dovah

<b>Number of Posts</b> Number of Posts : 93
    <b>Activity Points</b> Activity Points : 151
    <b>Reputation</b> Reputation : 6
    DN Username : Alduin Bane
    Runes : O
    In Good Standing

Character Stats
    Level/Rank: 1/Apprentice
    Experience:
    admission - Clarinetncleats admission Left_bar_bleue4/10admission - Clarinetncleats admission Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)

admission - Clarinetncleats admission Empty Re: Clarinetncleats admission

Post by Alduin Bane Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:35 pm

Thanks for joining the Academy! We're glad to have you here, clarinetcleats. If you head over to the Classroom we've got a few topics open, with time we'll start discussing various strategies, and I'm sure you can gain a wealth of knowledge from our more experienced members here. You seem like you'd be a good fit in the Earth dorm, so I'm placing you in there. If you need anything, don't hesitate to talk to me, or Dovah, or one of the Magistrates...enjoy your time, we'll see you around Smile
    clarinetncleats
    clarinetncleats

<b>Number of Posts</b> Number of Posts : 2
    <b>Activity Points</b> Activity Points : 3
    <b>Reputation</b> Reputation : 1
    DN Username : Clarinetncleats
    In Good Standing

Post by clarinetncleats Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:53 am

Chancellor, I thank you very much for your speedy response and evaluation. But after reading the descriptions of the dorms on the dorms subforum, I have to say that while Earth is my second choice, the dorm that I feel most suits me is water. I am a very resourceful person and highly value intelligence. However, If after reading this, you decide that your decision to place me in the Earth house will stand as-is, I will not be in any way upset. Thank you again, Clarinetncleats.
    Alduin Bane
    Alduin Bane
    Dovah
    Dovah

<b>Number of Posts</b> Number of Posts : 93
    <b>Activity Points</b> Activity Points : 151
    <b>Reputation</b> Reputation : 6
    DN Username : Alduin Bane
    Runes : O
    In Good Standing

Character Stats
    Level/Rank: 1/Apprentice
    Experience:
    admission - Clarinetncleats admission Left_bar_bleue4/10admission - Clarinetncleats admission Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)

Post by Alduin Bane Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:43 pm

Duly noted. I will re-consider your placement along with my Councilor Smile I did notice that Water would seem a good place for you, but you seem more proper, patient, and eloquent to a degree - values that so far, the members of Earth have displayed well. No matter, give us some time to sort it out!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:33 pm